Retail Rocket Technologies
Since the 2012, when the first line of code of Retail Rocket was written, Retail Rocket engineering and data science team is passionate about changing the world of Ecommerce and making it truly personalized.
A few numbers briefly describing Retail Rocket:
• More than 80 servers (mostly in Germany).
• 100+ million unique visitors (unique cookies) processed per month.
• 1000+ webshops connected to Retail Rocket all over the world.
• 450000+ external requests per minute (on average).
• 45 man-years invested in the development.
The core of the Retail Rocket is identifying needs of webshop users by analyzing their behavior and product databases. Generation of real-time personalized recommendations requires using all the state of the art fundamental approaches and algorithms, including:
- Content filtering.
- Collaborative filtering.
- Predictive analytics based on machine learning and Markov chains.
- Bayesian statistics.
- Real-time hybrid personalization algorithms.
… and many more.
Our engineering team is a very active member of the data science community with a number of publications and awards at the data science competitions, as well as talks at the notable industry events.